We are a young company, but already recognized in the field by serving customers all over the world – most of which are in the semiconductor industry. We manufacture chemicals that are primarily used in the chips that run our phones, laptops and tablets every day.
We’ve been outsourcing our marketing functions up until now, and it’s time to bring that critical role into the house. You are to own everything related to marketing including brand identification, messaging to web operations, customer communication, road show preparation, etc. The role is to explore, discover and find out what works for our unique case. It is a very hands-on, extremely creative and adventurous job operating directly under the CEO. We’re looking for an ambitious person who loves a daily challenge, with experience of 2-5 years marketing for a startup, small, or mid-level company, and excellent verbal & writing skills.
- Identify new opportunities
- Develop brand identification and corporate messaging
- Own all the aspects of web site operations
- Content creation (newsletters, blogs, social/videos, 3rd party)
- Event preparation and management
- Overall company communication strategy
- Proficiency with WordPress (portfolio needed)
- Hands-on experience with SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in industrial marketing is a plus
- Self-starter that is intrinsically motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Atlanta, GA; This is a contract-to-hire full time position. $25-$30/hr
The ideal candidate will possess 10+ years total experience in industrial chemical synthesis and production organization and two to four years managing a team or teams in the development and production of high purity inorganic and organometallic compounds.
Work is located in Atlanta, GA. Salary $80 – 100,000/year depends of experience. Reports directly to the General Manager.
- Mentoring and leading —ability to assemble, build, manage and lead a team of highly skilled chemists in the area of high tech chemical synthesis and production development.
- Technical writing — proven ability to generate detailed research reports and one or more papers published in peer reviewed journal.
- Design of experiments and analysis of experimental data.
- Patent holding inventor or co-inventor; intellectual property creation and management. (a real plus, but not required).
- Chemical synthesis/manufacturing.
- Manufacturing Process scale-up.
- Chemical engineering fundamentals: e.g., distillation and adsorption.
- Cost modeling.
- Chemical vapor deposition.
- Chemical kinetics.
- 10+ years of total industrial experience.
- Experience of managing teams
- Operational experience and familiarity with chemical hygiene / OSHA regulations.
- Understanding of chemical vapor deposition and ion implantation processes.
- Understanding of ISO quality systems, statistics, statistical process control (SPC).
- Analytical chemistry techniques.
Atlanta, GA. This is a full time position.
Looking for a sales professional with an established network of relationships in the semiconductor industry. Must have a proven track record of increasing sales. This is a new position requiring a highly motivated and organized achiever to establish the sales process and develop a sales methodology based on our go-to-market strategy. Owns the marketing budget. Reports directly to the General Manager.
- Develop sales methodology and systems: Define strategy for entire sales process by conducting market analysis, solutions strategy, value proposition, and proposal development.
- Direct the marketing budget.
- Prospecting and networking within the semiconductor space to develop new, long-term relationships.
- Work with General Manager to develop professional appearance and presentations at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for a long-cycle technical sale.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of contacts and exchanges for analysis of sales efforts.
- Attain or exceed sales quotas.
- 5 year experience selling to the semiconductor industry.
- Proven sales record.
- Exceptional networking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a solo and a team mode. Self-starter.
Anywhere in US
- Warehouse Manager verifies contents of received shipments from international sources, then re-groups contents for either warehouse inventory or re-packaging and shipment to domestic locations.
- Creates shipping papers/computer entries and labels for appropriate carriers.
- All handling and packaging of chemicals must be done following OCSA regulations for HAZMAT materials.
- The Manager is also responsible for organizing and maintaining the warehouse, as well as inventory control, of both chemical products and shipping supplies.
- Works with Sales to create and provide shipping quotes and status of shipments.
- Associates degree or certificate program in supply chain, logistics, transportation, or related field;
- 2 years experience in shipping and receiving; chemical industry experience is a plus.
- All products are classified as HAZMAT; HAZMAT shipper certification is a major plus.
- Experience with ground transportation regulations, including US DOT.
- Needs reliable transportation.
- Ability to multitask and meet all deadlines.
- Basic math skills.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word). QuickBooks is a plus
- Proficient English (writing and speaking).
- May be subject to background check.
- Must pass a Drug Test.
under your own direction at our warehouse at the Hartsfield Jackson Airport.
part time, 20 hours minimum