To support Ereztech’s global growth, and with our recent domestic expansion in Sheboygan Fall, WI, we are looking for an ambitious and creative person to lead our marketing efforts. This role covers brand, product, and channel marketing as well as customer communications, web, and social media operations. This is a very creative, hands on role that reports directly to the CEO and works closely with the Sales, Engineering, and back office teams
At Ereztech we craft unique specialty chemicals that are used in the semiconductor, high-end coating, alternative energy and other frontier technology applications.
- Identify new opportunities
- Develop brand identification and corporate messaging
- Own all the aspects of web site and social media operations
- Content creation (newsletters, blogs, videos, 3rd party)
- Event preparation and management
- Overall company communication strategy
- Proven creative skills (writing and/or video portfolio is needed to apply)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, intellectually curious, intrinsically motivated
- Strong analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Hands-on experience with SEO
- Previous experience in industrial marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Work from home and 2-3 times a week to visit the lab (Sheboygan Falls,WI)
This is a full-time position.
For our recently opened lab in Sheboygan Falls, WI we’re hiring for a unique multidisciplinary position with a primary focus on QC chemistry and, secondly, the project management.
The main function of this role will include development and validation of analytical testing methods working with development teams, production departments, and customers. The QC Chemist is responsible for the analysis of samples in the Quality Control area and all related paperwork. Analysis involves the use of HPLC, GC, KF, DSC, MS, and NMR among other tests and instruments. The position demonstrates the ability to work on, and solve, problems independently with little guidance. This position is responsible for performing method development and validations. This position is responsible for writing protocols and standard operating procedures and training other staff on laboratory techniques. Reviewing/evaluating analytical data for final products, intermediates, and raw materials may be required to support review, root cause investigation, and technical writing. Other responsibilities include participation in process improvement initiatives, maintaining a clean and safe working environment, and supporting the department in maintaining the laboratory in an audit ready state.
The project manager function of this role will include coordinating various projects and tasks between the chemist team and the other groups in the organization (procurement/purchasing, customer service, sales). Assisting with internal cost calculations, equipment allocation, work planning and others.
- Able to recognize problems before they happen.
- Able to solve problems and make decisions independently.
- Work on complex and challenging problems in which analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Apply theoretical concepts and good scientific rationale to identify root cause analysis and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance and oversee new and less experienced personnel.
- Able to interpret analytical data (including NMR & MS).
- Perform review of analytical data for accuracy and quality.
- Perform method validations and write technical reports.
- Analytically test in-process, final products, intermediates, and raw materials. Testing will involve the use of HPLC, GC, KF, MS, and NMR among other tests and instruments.
- Write and revise SOPs including raw material, intermediate, and final product specifications.
- Document testing properly and in a timely fashion, including keeping laboratory notebooks accurate and up to date.
- Demonstrate proper laboratory techniques.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain the cleanliness of the work environment.
- Work in accordance with FDA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, DOT, and other regulatory agency guidelines.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, or crawl for extended periods of time.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds unassisted and be capable of pushing and pulling heavy materials to complete assignments. May be required to lift more poundage with assistance.
- Regularly use phones, computers, computer monitors, and all office/laboratory equipment.
- Required to type at a computer keyboard and can read computer monitors.
- Frequently required to wear appropriate protective gear (lab coats, safety glasses/goggles, chemical resistant sleeves, gloves, safety shoes) and other personal protective equipment “PPE” to protect from toxic or corrosive chemicals in the forms of liquids, solids, vapors, or airborne particles.
- Must be willing to work with highly potent/hazardous materials requiring the use of proper PPE, which could include half/full face respirators.
- B.S. or B.A. in Chemistry or another biological sciences discipline
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical laboratory environment
- 5+ years related work experience in an analytical laboratory environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, technical writing skills, as well as excellent documentation practices.
- Ability to lead or work within a team environment and in analytical testing labs with hazardous and toxic chemicals.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of organic analytical chemistry, method validation, qualifications and technical transfers
Location: Sheboygan Falls, WI
Career Level: B.S. or B.A. Chemistry (2+ years)
Working time model: Full-time
Looking for a sales professional with an established network of relationships in the semiconductor industry. Must have a proven track record of increasing sales. This is a new position requiring a highly motivated and organized achiever to establish the sales process and develop a sales methodology based on our go-to-market strategy. Owns the marketing budget. Reports directly to the General Manager.
- Develop sales methodology and systems: Define strategy for entire sales process by conducting market analysis, solutions strategy, value proposition, and proposal development.
- Direct the marketing budget.
- Prospecting and networking within the semiconductor space to develop new, long-term relationships.
- Work with General Manager to develop professional appearance and presentations at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for a long-cycle technical sale.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of contacts and exchanges for analysis of sales efforts.
- Attain or exceed sales quotas.
- 5 year experience selling to the semiconductor industry.
- Proven sales record.
- Exceptional networking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a solo and a team mode. Self-starter.
Anywhere in US
- Warehouse Manager verifies contents of received shipments from international sources, then re-groups contents for either warehouse inventory or re-packaging and shipment to domestic locations.
- Creates shipping papers/computer entries and labels for appropriate carriers.
- All handling and packaging of chemicals must be done following OCSA regulations for HAZMAT materials.
- The Manager is also responsible for organizing and maintaining the warehouse, as well as inventory control, of both chemical products and shipping supplies.
- Works with Sales to create and provide shipping quotes and status of shipments.
- Associates degree or certificate program in supply chain, logistics, transportation, or related field;
- 2 years experience in shipping and receiving; chemical industry experience is a plus.
- All products are classified as HAZMAT; HAZMAT shipper certification is a major plus.
- Experience with ground transportation regulations, including US DOT.
- Needs reliable transportation.
- Ability to multitask and meet all deadlines.
- Basic math skills.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word). QuickBooks is a plus
- Proficient English (writing and speaking).
- May be subject to background check.
- Must pass a Drug Test.
under your own direction at our warehouse at the Hartsfield Jackson Airport.
part time, 20 hours minimum