Molybdenum(VI) dichloride dioxide
Synonym: Molybdenum dichloride dioxide, Dichloro(dioxo)molybdenum, Dioxomolybdenum dihydrochloride
CAS Number 13637-68-8 | MDL Number MFCD00014225 | EC Number 629-286-0
Molybdenum dichloride dioxide, among the various oxohalides of molybdenum, has received the closest attention in chemistry. Although this product is known for a long time, this compound is being exploited as a catalyst for organic transformations only in recent years. This cis-dioxo molybdenum compound has already shown the potential to catalyze a range of reactions. Thus, MoO2Cl2 is promising for possible applications as a catalyst during multi-step synthesis. As the catalyst is not yet well explored, more applications in organic synthesis is highly expected during the coming years. Synthesis of this product are reported (see the links below).
Ereztech manufactures and sells this product in small and bulk volumes. Glass ampules, bottles or metal ampules or bubblers are available for packaging. For additional analytical information or details about purchasing Molybdenum dichloride dioxide contact us at email@example.com
|Precautionary statements||P260-P264-P280-P301 + P330 + P331-P303 + P361 + P353-P304 + P340-P305 + P351 + P338-P310-P405-P501|
|In TSCA registry||No (sold for research and development usage only)|
First Aid Measures
|General advice||Consult a physician. Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance.Move out of dangerous area.|
|Eye contact||Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.|
|Skin contact||Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.|
|Inhalation||If breathed in, move person into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Consult a physician.|
|If swallowed||Do NOT induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth with water. Consult a physician.|
Certificates of analysis (CoA)
If you don’t see the needed lot of Molybdenum(VI) dichloride dioxide below please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
External identifiers for Dioxomolybdenum dihydrochloride
Known applications and external links
- Francisco J. Arnaiz (1997). “Dichlorodioxobis(Dimethylsulphoxide) Molybdenum(VI)”. Inorganic Syntheses. 31: 246-7. 10.1002/9780470132623.ch39.
- Gibson, V. C.; Kee, T. P.; Shaw, A. (1988). “New, improved synthesis of the group 6 oxyhalides, W(O)Cl4, W(O)2Cl2 and Mo(O)2Cl2“. Polyhedron. 7 (7): 579–80. 10.1016/S0277-5387(00)86336-6.
- Schrock, R. R.; Murdzek, J. S.; Bazan, G. C.; Robbins, J.; DiMare, M.; O’Regan, M. (1990). “Synthesis of molybdenum imido alkylidene complexes and some Reactions Involving Acyclic Olefins”. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 112: 3875–3886. 10.1021/ja00166a023.
With Molybdenum(VI) dichloride dioxide other customers often ask:
- Molybdenum hexacarbonyl
- Bis(ethylbenzene)molybdenum [mixture of (C2H5)×C6H6η× where x = 0-4)]
- Molybdenum(VI) tetrachloride oxide
Ereztech synthesizes and sells additional Mo-compounds.
To purchase Molybdenum(VI) dichloride dioxide CAS 13637-68-8 contact us at email@example.com