One of our goals is to create additional value for our clients by working with the right partners. Ereztech’s ability to collaborate effectively has enabled us to accelerate new product characterization on critical precursors and achieve our goal of enhancing customer value.
Director of Development, Entegris
Partnering for Success with Cost-Sharing Organometallic R&D
Our network of 50+ deeply experienced research chemists specialize in the development of custom syntheses of metal-organics. With more than 500 new methods for organometallic synthesis created, our research team continues to enhance our catalog of 800+ high purity compounds, including:
- Cyclopentadiene derivatives
- Metal-alkyl and – hydride bonds
We’re invested in your success. Get your custom synthesized precursor started quickly and cost-effectively. For virtually the cost of materials, you’ll have some of the world’s finest researchers developing a metal-organic ALD solution to your specific needs.
Single-Source – From R&D to High Volume Manufacturing
Ereztech’s Bridge Forward™ solution is a proven process for helping clients achieve project objectives and successfully developing and scaling-up complex chemicals. Once we’ve developed your custom precursor, the solution includes the following key steps:
- Deliver 25g of test batches for thorough review and feasibility analysis.
- Produce pilot batches to further refine the compound to meet your purity standards and specifications.
- Develop pre-production ramp-up, including vetting of supply chain partners and optimization of logistics
- Manufacture high volumes (e.g., thousands of kilograms) of metal-organics to defined project specifications and our stringent ship-to-control standards.
How we ensure project management success
After a detailed and thorough approval process, it’s obviously in everyone’s interest to avoid all process modifications. But, sometimes change is unavoidable and/or outside of our control, for instance, change in regulations or a replacement of a supplier.
And when change is required, we’re ready for it with our comprehensive Change Management program that:
- Minimizes undesirable impacts on manufacturing systems, with special care for maintaining the reliability and stability of production processes.
- Ensures the thorough technical review and accuracy of all modifications — and their test procedures — prior to making any changes.
- Maximizes staff planning for a smooth change transition, including employee training before the change is implemented.
Key Steps To Effective Change Management
A robust management of change process can help prevent modifications from creating new problems, ranging from off-spec product to catastrophic events. To ensure successful change management, there are several critical steps and procedures that must be followed including:
- Analyzing the technical basis for the change, the modifications needed for operating processes, the estimated time to implement the change, and a list of authorizations required for each step of the change.
- Identify methods to address any hazards associated with the change.
- Gathering of information including employee input on the changes, incorporating their recommendations into our final, formal, written training instructions for every process involved in the change.
- Listing of the steps necessary of the effective implementation of the change.
- Providing regular progress updates and collaborating to review proposed changes with the client
- Present results in regular SPC (Statistical Process Control ) reviews with the client.
Change happens. Ereztech is ready. Call us with specific questions you might have about how we’ll manage your custom metal-organics manufacturing including modifications.