Synonym: Triphenylboron, Triphenylborine
CAS Number 960-71-4 | MDL Number MFCD00003007 | EC Number 213-504-2
Triphenylborane has been applied as a precursor in the production of pyridine-triphenylborane complex, which is utilized as a catalyst for the polymerization of acrylic esters. This product is also used in the hydrocyanation of butadiene to adiponitrile. It is involved in the synthesis of 3-phenyl-cyclohexene by reacting with acetic acid cyclohex-2-enyl ester in the presence of palladium bis(dibenzylideneacetone) and triphenylphosphine as a catalyst. See links below
Ereztech manufactures and sells this product in small and bulk volumes. Glass ampules, bottles or metal ampules or bubblers are available for packaging. For additional analytical information or details about purchasing Triphenylborane contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Transport description||Flammable solid, toxic, organic, n.o.s. (Triphenylborane)|
|In TSCA registry||No (sold for research and development usage only)|
First Aid Measures
|General advice||Consult a physician. Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance. Move out of the dangerous area.|
|Eye contact||Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.|
|Skin contact||Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.|
|Inhalation||If breathed in, move person into the fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Consult a physician.|
|If swallowed||Do NOT induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth with water. Consult a physician.|
Certificates of Analysis (CoA)
If you don’t see the needed lot of Triphenylborane below please contact customer support at email@example.com
External identifiers for Triphenylborine
Known applications and external links
- R. Köster; P. Binger & W. Fenzl (1974). “Triphenylborane”. Inorg. Synth. Inorganic Syntheses. 15: 134–136. doi:10.1002/9780470132463.ch30. ISBN 978-0-470-13246-3.
- Kushida, T.; Shuto, A.; Yoshio, M.; Kato, T.; Yamaguchi, S. A Planarized Triphenylborane Mesogen: Discotic Liquid Crystals with Ambipolar Charge-Carrier Transport Properties. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 127 (23), 7026-7029.
With Triphenylborane other customers often ask:
- Borane diphenylphosphine complex
- Tris(dimethylamino)borane, TDMAB
- TEB, TriEthylBoron, TriEthylBorane, BEt3, B(C2H5)3
Ereztech synthesizes and sells additional B-compounds.
To purchase Triphenylborane contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org