Synonym: Zirconium(4+) propan-2-olate, Zirconium tetraisopropoxide, Zr(OiPr)4
CAS Number 2171-98-4 | EC Number 218-522-4
Zirconium(IV) isopropoxide and benzyl alcohol in tetrahydrofuran (THF), methyl methacrylate (MMA), and styrene (St) were used for the synthesis of Zirconia nanocrystals. A new and simple method has been developed to synthesize large quantities of highly monodisperse tetragonal zirconia nanocrystals. In this synthesis, a nonhydrolytic sol-gel reaction between zirconium(IV) isopropoxide and zirconium(IV) chloride at 340 °C generated 4 nm-sized zirconia nanoparticles. See links below
Ereztech manufactures and sells this product in small and bulk volumes. Glass ampules, bottles or metal ampules or bubblers are available for packaging. For additional analytical information or details about purchasing ZR1984 contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Precautionary statements||P210-P240-P241-P261-P264-P271-P280-P302 + P352-P304 + P340-P305 + P351 + P338-P312-P332 + P313-P337 + P313-P362-P370 + P378|
|Transport description||Flammable solid, organic, N.O.S. (Zirconium(IV) isopropoxide)|
|In TSCA registry||No (research and development usage only)|
First Aid Measures
|General advice||Consult a physician. Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance. Move out of the dangerous area.|
|Eye contact||Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.|
|Skin contact||Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.|
|Inhalation||If breathed in, move person into the fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Consult a physician.|
|If swallowed||Do NOT induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth with water. Consult a physician.|
Certificates of Analysis (CoA)
If you don’t see the needed lot of Zirconium(IV) isopropoxide below please contact customer support at email@example.com
External identifiers for Zr(OiPr)4
Known applications and external links
- Zhou S, Garnweitner G, Niederberger M, Antonietti M. Dispersion behavior of zirconia nanocrystals and their surface functionalization with vinyl group-containing ligands.
- Luo K, Zhou S, Wu L, Gu G. Dispersion and functionalization of nonaqueous synthesized zirconia nanocrystals via attachment of silane coupling agents.
- Joo J, Yu T, Kim YW, Park HM, Wu F, Zhang JZ, Hyeon T. Multigram scale synthesis and characterization of monodisperse tetragonal zirconia nanocrystals.
With Zirconium(IV) isopropoxide other customers often ask:
- Pentamethylcyclopentadienylzirconium trichloride
- Bis(cyclopentadienyl)zirconium dichloride
- [Dimethylbis(cyclopentadienyl)silyl]zirconium dichloride
Ereztech synthesizes and sells additional ZR-compounds.
To purchase ZR1984 contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org